For security purposes, we recommend that you enable two-factor authentication (2FA) on your CryptoWallet app. 2FA protects your CryptoWallet account by requiring you to enter a code sent to your mobile device, authenticator app, or email address in order to send funds to an external wallet.
- Log in to your CryptoWallet account.
- Choose the profile icon and open preferences.
- Select Security from the menu
- Select Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
- Choose Google (email or authenticator app) or SMS as your preferred method to receive a 2FA code.
Now, when you try to send funds from your account, you’ll need to enter a 2FA code. This is to make it more difficult for bad actors such as hackers to attempt to access your funds. 2FA is a standard security measure in FinTech and cryptocurrency industry, adding extra protection to your funds.
You can use an app like Authy or Google Authenticator to receive codes. If you’ve lost your phone, or access to your Authy or Google Authenticator app, email address, or phone number, please contact us at email@example.com. You will be required to provide ID in order to verify your identity, along with any other information we deem necessary for the protection of your funds and personal information.