You can add crypto from an external wallet to your CryptoWallet account. You can send your wallet address to a third party who intends to send you cryptocurrency, such as an employer, friends, family, or other parties. Alternatively, you can log into an external wallet you control and send crypto to your CW wallets.
- Log into your CW account and select My Accounts.
- Choose the relevant cryptocurrency and select Receive.
- Copy the cryptocurrency address or scan the QR code. You can now share the address or code withwhoever is sending you money .
- If you’re using an external wallet to send crypto to your CryptoWallet account, use the Send feature in that wallet and paste your CryptoWallet address.
- Select the correct amount and confirm the transaction.
- Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, so ensure that the wallet address you’re providing is correct and for the same currency as you intend to receive.