Skip to main content
How do I transfer crypto from my CryptoWallet crypto account to an external crypto wallet?
- To transfer cryptocurrency, log into your CryptoWallet account and choose the cryptocurrency you want to send in the crypto account section.
- Choose the Send option.
- You’ll need the recipient address -- enter this address into the recipient address field on-screen. Ensure that you are sending cryptocurrency to an address compatible with that cryptocurrency (i.e., BTC to a BTC address).
- Select the amount of crypto you want to send.
- Select the Confirm option to begin the crypto transfer.
- If you have two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled, which we recommend, you will receive a code sent to your mobile device, email account, or authenticator app. Enter this code to confirm the transaction.
- It can take anywhere from minutes to over an hour to send cryptocurrency, depending on network traffic and the technology underlying each cryptocurrency.